WHO DO YOU PLAY WITH?
Welcome to the Registration Hub, which provides a basic overview of current League openings. In order to view the specifics of each Coed and Men's Divisions, please sign into your player profile.
Registration is now open for our Spring Leagues and include:
* Tuesday/Wednesday 5-a-side in Hell's Kitchen
* Saturday 6-a-side at Socceroof Indoor Turf Facility, Brooklyn
* Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6-a-side Outdoor in Chelsea
* Tuesday/Thursday 9-a-side Outdoor at Brooklyn Bridge Park
* Friday 7-a-side Coed Outdoor at Pier 40 Hudson River Park
* Friday 7-a-side at Bushwick Inlet Park, Williamsburg
* Sunday 7-a-side on the Lower East Side
Register, Choose Your Color and Be A Champion, No Matter the Score!
NY Coed Soccer was established in November 2004 and is a New York original.
Since our debut season on a Friday evening in Chelsea we've become one of the city's premier recreational leagues. We offer divisions for those just discovering their love of the game and opportunities for those with more experience of soccer.
NY Coed provides a welcoming environment for you to develop and hone your skills, exercise and meet new people. We play all-year round in various Indoor and Outdoor locations in New York City and offer Men's Divisions as well as Coed.
We are a main sponsor of the Luis Rojas Foundation, a not-for-profit organization whose aim is to promote a healthy lifestyle for underprivileged children through soccer in New York City, as well as Barnstonworth Rovers Old Boys, an amateur team in the Cosmopolitan League.